Re: Snake new patch..

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Snake new patch..
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:41:47 -0700 (MST)

    Included at the end of this email, please find a suggested changelog
    entry.  This is my first ever attempt at a changelog entry :) .. i
    created it by using the command M-x add-change-log-entry.  Did i get
    it right?

You wrote it very clearly, but the information you included doesn't
suit the purpose.  What you wrote would be useful for the NEWS file.
What we need in lisp/ChangeLog is an itemized list of the functions
(or other definitions) that you changed, and how you changed them.

Please look at lisp/ChangeLog as a model and see if it is clear.