Re: x-use-underline-position-properties

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: x-use-underline-position-properties
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:48:29 +0100

   From: "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:31:54 -0500

   > > No, not the same: now it is complaining about 3 variables instead of 2.
   >
   > No big difference: it's still a prime number.

Hmm, I thought I will add x-autoselect-window to control
focus-follows-mouse today, but I should probably invent at least one
additional variable ;-)

   > How about changing cus-start to ignore those vars that aren't
   > bound ?  Oh wait, that's what it does already, isn't it ?
   > Is the warning really annoying ?  Or useful ?

I think it has its value when we delete that variable from .c file. It will
notify us that we should also delete it here. But this can be only cosmetic
problem.
--
Pavel Janík

printk(KERN_WARNING "Multi-volume CD somehow got mounted.\n");
                  -- 2.2.16 fs/isofs/inode.c