Re: mule-diag changes

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: mule-diag changes
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:44:06 +0100

   From: Dave Love <address@hidden>
   Date: 03 Feb 2002 18:11:09 +0000

Hi Dave,

   > Can someone running the current sources please merge and test these
   > diffs made against 21.1.  This version follows comments from handa,
   > but it probably needs checking again after merging.

I rediffed it against current CVS (attached).

I have tested it, and see two problems:

1.

address@hidden:~> emacs -q -nw -batch -f list-input-methods
Unknown button type `describe-input-method'

2. LEIM is now part of Emacs, so we should take care of the following and
   similar stuff:

 (defun list-input-methods-1 ()
   (if (not input-method-alist)
       (progn
        (princ "
 No input method is available, perhaps because you have not yet
-installed LEIM (Libraries of Emacs Input Method).
+installed LEIM (Libraries of Emacs Input Methods).

 LEIM is available from the same ftp directory as Emacs.  For instance,
 if there exists an archive file `emacs-M.N.tar.gz', there should also
--
Pavel Janík

In theory, practice and theory are the same, but in practice they are
different.
                  -- Larry McVoy