Re: Updated Patch for command remapping through keymaps

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Updated Patch for command remapping through keymaps
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:57:12 -0700 (MST)

    I think fixing this requires a better understanding of the relationships
    between these functions, so the maintainer of keymap.c should make the
    changes.

Is there any "the maintainer of keymap.c", other than me?  I can do it
if necessary, but I hope someone else will.

It is not fundamentally hard--you look at all calls to get_keymap and
add gcpro around them; you make a list of the functions they are in,
and look at all calls to them and add gcpro around them; you keep
repeating until there are no more calls in C code.  Not fundamentally
hard, but time-consuming.