Re: abbrev problem

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: abbrev problem
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:16:58 +0100

   From: Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:22:04 +0100

Hi Karl,

   > Emacs still modifies ~/.abbrev_defs:
   >
   > emacs -q --no-site-file --fullscreen
   > M-x report RET xxx RET
   > C-x C-c
   >
   > And answer all questions with "yes".
   >
   > I think the decision was to provide a special system abbrevs file and
   > not to change the user's file any longer?

unfortunately I can not reproduce this too. After doing that, Emacs asked
me to save the *mail* buffer, but no other questions. What got saved to the
file ~/.abbrev_defs?
--
Pavel Janík

Replace repetitive expressions by calls to a common function.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)