Re: lost argument and doc string

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: lost argument and doc string
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:48:21 +0100

   From: Tak Ota <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:28:12 -0800 (PST)

   > Recently, to be conservative I've been building the new CVS source
   > from the scratch with "nmake bootstrap" every time.  The latest build
   > looked like it did its job for building the DOC file.  However, I
   > find no entry for line-number-mode in the actually created DOC file.
   > Does anyone have an idea?

Hmm, this is strange. On my system:

line-number-mode is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `simple'.
(line-number-mode ARG)

Toggle Line Number mode.
... and the doc-string continues...
--
Pavel Janík

Technology is meaningless. What matters is how people think of it.
                  -- Linus Torvalds in linux-kernel