Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:46:25 -0700 (MST)

    + (define-key menu-bar-tools-menu [flyspell]
    +   '(menu-item "Toggle On-the-fly Spelling" flyspell-mode
    +         :help "When ON, highlights misspelled words as you type"))

This does not belong in the Tools menu.
It would belong in Options, if it is worth including there.

I see that "display speedbar" is also in the Tools menu.
I think it belongs in "Show/Hide", if it merits a menu
bar item (I am not sure of that).