Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:31:52 +0200 (IST)

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Per Abrahamsen wrote:

> The "Tools ->
> Speedbar" menu entry even behave like a toggle, so I think it would
> fit naturaly undet "Options -> Show/Hide".

I think we should not move existing menu items around without a very good
reason.  New items is one thing, but IMHO users shouldn't be forced to
look for their beloved items with every new release.

The current arrangement is a result of a very prolonged discussion among
several developers, so we probably won't find many blunders there.

So I suggest that we leave Speedbar alone, at least for a few more
releases.