Re: Switch Meta and Alt modifiers

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Switch Meta and Alt modifiers
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:23:15 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> It strikes me that you could do the remapping in the code that handles
> the event queue.  In the queue, the platform-specific keysyms are already
> translated into system-independent event types and modifiers.  (At leat
> that's my recollection; I might be missing something.)

Ah, I found the event queue in src/keyboard.c.  Very interesting code.
Alas, I don't quite grok that code yet.  It seems that either
make_lispy_event or modify_event_symbol would be the spot to do that,
right?

Does anyone out there want to do this?

If no, I'll try to get around to doing it, but it might be a while.

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)