tar-mode tiny doc additions

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: tar-mode tiny doc additions
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:29:30 +1000

I noticed tar-next-line and tar-previous-line lack docstrings,
something like below might be good, just so C-h k or an apropos can
say something nice.

Of course you're probably in trouble if you have to ask what C-n and
C-p do :-), but I don't use tar mode often, and when scrolled across
horizontally I was scratching my head for a moment why it kept jumping
back to the left.

Incidentally, I wonder if there should be a tar-mode-hook.  I don't
suppose there's much that could be usefully done from there, but I for
one would rebind C-n and C-p :-), as opposed to using evil-after-load.

        * tar-mode.el (tar-next-line, tar-previous-line): Add doc string, call
        the argument "arg" to match plain next-line and previous-line.