Re: mgp.el

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: mgp.el
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:30:58 +0900 (JST)

address@hidden (Pavel Janík) writes:
> MagickPoint is quite good presentation program (released under BSD-like
> license) which uses textual description of the presentation. The syntax of
> presentation's source files is very easy and together with Emacs' editing
> capabilities create a very nice presentation toolbox. I vote for including
> that stuff into generic-x.el. If you agree on that with me, I will take
> care of it.

I agree.  I was also using MagicPoing before.

> BTW - what do you use for presentations? Shouldn't we implement something
> like MagickPoint in Lisp to use only Emacs?

As far as I know, actually there are already two such
programs.  One is elpoint
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/elpoint/).  Another is emp
(EMacs Point) which I wrote a while ago.  I recently always
use emp for my presentation but don't have time to write
documentation and make it stable enough to be released
public.  :-(

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden