Re: ielm working buffer on the modeline

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: ielm working buffer on the modeline
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:06:33 +0100

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:15:36 -0500, "Stefan Monnier"
<monnier+gnu/address@hidden> wrote:

> This restriction should be removed, I think.

Me too, but there's been some changes recently to the mode-line lisp
code and I'm not entirely sure about the intention.

> Any objection ?

Personally I'd welcome ot, because I do want to make mode-name more
"responsive" (more easily modifiable, I mean).

> PS: by the way I don't understand your problem: the suggestion was to
>     put the ielm-working-buffer name into the buffer-name, not into the
>     mode-name.

Braino. Too little coffee in my blood.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u