Redisplay problems...

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Redisplay problems...
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:18:07 +0100

Hi,

I have again seen redisplay problem today. It happened in Gnus'
mode-line. I have experienced similar problems before just after C-h
k something or after C-h f something (ie. when new window appeared). This
time it happened just after SPC in the Gnus' summary buffer (Article buffer
appeared). It seems to me that this is common thing. The problem is in the
mode-line. The character at the some column as the cursor is white, but it
shouldn't.  My Emacs is current CVS:

"GNU Emacs 21.2.50.1 (i386-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2002-03-04 on SnowWhite"

Do you see something similar?

Pavel Janík

Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.
                  -- Martin Josefsson in linux-kernel