Re: address@hidden: some other observations on pcomplete]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: some other observations on pcomplete]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:05:03 -0700 (MST)

    I have still not got my head around the face customization code to
    try to slot this in there.  But I have got this working for
    mouse-set-font.

Can you first arrange for this to operate on a specified face?  Then
you could hook it into list-faces-display, so that you click on the
line which displays a particular face and it would operate on that
face.

Then it would be nice also to be able to specify colors, underline,
and other face attributes.  Then this feature will be complete.

I wonder, though, what interface do other word processors provide
for doing this job?