Updates to configure for make-network-process (was Re: Mingw Build Faile

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Updates to configure for make-network-process (was Re: Mingw Build Failed: sys/un.h not found)
Date: 18 Mar 2002 15:41:14 +0100

Yong Lu <address@hidden> writes:

> Kim F. Storm wrote:
>
> >Otherwise, the inclusion is conditioned by
> > #ifdef HAVE_SOCKETS
> > #ifndef NO_SOCKETS_IN_FILE_SYSTEM
> > so the proper thing is probably to #define NO_SOCKETS_IN_FILE_SYSTEM
> > in s/mingw.h (?) if that feature is not supported on mingw.a
> >
> It seems there's no sockaddr_un in mingw, although cygwin has it in
> sys/un.h.

I have now updated configure.in (and configure and src/config.in) to
test for the presence of sys/un.h as well as the various functions
needed by the server and datagram support, i.e. I've added:

        HAVE_SENDTO, HAVE_RECVFROM,
        HAVE_SETSOCKOPT, HAVE_GETSOCKOPT,
        HAVE_GETPEERNAME, HAVE_GETSOCKNAME, and
        HAVE_SYS_UN_H.

So ./configure should do the trick now...

I suppose nt/config.nt must be updated as well, but I haven't got a
clue as to which of the above symbols makes sense there!  Someone
speaking Windozish, please update...  Thanks.