Re: configure tests for graphics libraries

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: configure tests for graphics libraries
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:07:37 -0700 (MST)

    > instead of attacking me personally?

    Oh, please.  I've been trying to help you (for years, often under
    adverse circumstances and in the face of some fairly galling
    comments).

I don't know what the adverse circumstances are, but I have been making
a great effort to be polite to you.  I asked a civil question for
a constructive reason.  I wish you would not attack me for it.