Re: cd - in shell buffers does not work any more

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cd - in shell buffers does not work any more
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:14:48 -0700 (MST)

    By the way, is it correct ot report here bugs found in the CVS version,
    without a patch, or should I write to address@hidden
    instead, as the report-emacs-bug command would do?

I don't think it makes much difference.

    If I type `cd -' in a shell buffer I get an error:

    cd: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable

Tht is very strange, since it seems to be an error from the shell.  (I
don't know what `cd -' is supposed to do.)