Re: emacs 21.2

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs 21.2
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:45:50 +0200

> Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:02:01 -0700 (MST)
> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
>
>     It has been sent.  I saw it in address@hidden, and I approved
>     it for info-gnu-emacs (being its moderator).  However, the news group
>     gnu.emacs.bug doesn't have it, so probably the email-to-news gateway
>     didn't work (again).
>
> Does gnu.emacs.announce have it?

gnu.emacs.announce is empty (0 messages) on the news server I use.
This is a very good server (news.cis.dfn.de) which carries many GNU
groups and has very low propagation delay.  Which leads me to the
conclusion that gnu.emacs.announce didn't see any messages for a long
time.

How are announcements supposed to be forwarded there?  I mean, I
don't see anything in info-gnu-emacs that is supposed to post
messages to the group.