Re: tooltip/toolbar redisplay interaction on W32

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: tooltip/toolbar redisplay interaction on W32
Date: 25 Mar 2002 21:49:49 +0000

> On W32, if you click on a toolbar button for which a tooltip is showing,
> the portion of the toolbar covered by the tooltip is not redrawn.

I believe this is covered by the following entry in etc/PROBLEMS:

    * Known problems with the MS-Windows port of Emacs 21.2.

    Frames are not refreshed while the File or Font dialog or a pop-up
    menu is displayed....

If the tool-bar does not redraw after the menu selection is made, or
after pressing a tool-bar button which does not pop up a menu or
dialog, then it is a new bug.

--
Jason Rumney