(Windows98)not work track cursor

From: Mitsugu SAKAMOTO
Subject: (Windows98)not work track cursor
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 02:37:13 +0900 (JST)

Hello, I'm Mitsugu.
I use Emacs current CvS Version, so I have some problem On
Windows(Windows98 Second Edition) & JAWS Screenreader (For Japanese Edition).
/etc/news:
--
** On MS Windows, the "system caret" now follows the cursor.
This enables Emacs to work better with programs that need to track

but this feature not work on Windows98 & JAWS, the system cursor not
follows the cursor. so, I do not use.

do you have any suggestion?

thank you so much.
-- Mitsugu