Re: update-game-score

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: update-game-score
Date: 12 Apr 2002 15:05:15 -0400

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 08:43, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> How about keeping the old code, both in gamegrid.el and in games that
> use it, for non-Posix platforms that don't care about security
> (Windows and MS-DOS)?

Admittedly I haven't really used Windows in several years, but I thought
recent versions were multiuser-capable?

But, I really don't know how to make update-game-score work on Windows,
so if no one else wants to do it, then I think we can just make a
conditional on system-type inside `gamegrid-add-score'.