Re: [21.2]: M-x customize-group offers non-groups for customisation

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [21.2]: M-x customize-group offers non-groups for customisation
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:07:44 -0600 (MDT)

    > How hard is it to make custom only offer genuine groups?  Presumably too
    > hard.

    You'd have to add the information when you generate cus-load.  I don't
    think it would be hard (but I don't volunteer), the question is
    whether it is worth it.

This is definitely the right solution--the other alternative is not
coherent behavior.  If it is not hard, this is what we should do.

Can you give any suggestions?