bindings reserved for users

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: bindings reserved for users
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:14:37 +0200

The manual says C-c followed by a letter is reserved for users.  I
always assumed that means C-c a through C-c z, but now Pat points out
that there are also C-c A through C-c Z as well as nonascii letters.
C-c .AN_, hmmm...

Do we want to reserve C-c A through C-c Z for users, as well?

Do we want to reserve C-c .ANd (for any non-ascii letter .ANd), too?

IMVHO, at least a statement on uppercase ascii letters would be
useful, since they are available on any terminal.

kai

PS: I dare not think about bindings for C-c $ANR(B and their ilk :-)
--
Silence is foo!