Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-da

From: Andy Piper
Subject: Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-date)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:59:45 -0700

At 05:44 PM 4/20/2002 +0200, Per Abrahamsen wrote:
I'd like Emacs to exceed the users expectations, rather than just meet
them.

However, currently doesn't even meet the current standards for HCI,
and while I'm full of hot air, you are doing useful work towards that
goal.  So I'll shut up now.

:)

Of course the other thing is that we already have an API for widgets as used by custom. Maybe we should consider extending it to support dialog boxes.

andy