Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:13:53 +0200

   From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:31:05 -0600 (MDT)

   >     Some code could be lifted from msdos.c, which already does something
like
   >     that.  It's been on my todo forever, but I don't think I will have
time
   >     any time soon.
   >
   > This means the job is smaller than I thought it was.  Pavel, would you
   > be interested?

I do not use Emacs with -nw nor in the text terminal, so I'd prefer not to
do this and concentrate my work on more mainstream things. I have a great
opportunity to work with people who are new to Emacs and who see problems
I (and I think more people here :-() do not see. And I can change that
right now.
--
Pavel Janík

So the solution is not build ACPI as a module, because it shouldn't have
allowed you to do so in the first place :)
                  -- Jeff Garzik in linux-kernel