Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-dat

From: Michael Toomim
Subject: Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-date)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:23:45 -0700

Terje Bless wrote:
Perhaps I just overestimate my own ability to adapt compared to the average
user (arrogance was ever my vice, I'm afraid). I've adapted fairly well to
this way of doing things.

Let me try to be more specific.

1. The split view is somewhat overloaded; it's used for both the
   function that dialogs hold in other environments and for regular
   split-view.

This list of UI problems is huge. Maybe it'd be better off somewhere more permanent and easy to browse, like a web or wiki page?

Can we put this stuff on a wiki?  Maybe the emacs wiki?  Anybody know the url?