Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: 25 Apr 2002 21:16:10 +0100

"Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> writes:

> You are very unusual in being able to use a control key in the far
> lower left.

I think you are unusual, I cannot imagine contorting my hand into the
position required to type C-z or C-x if the control key was to the
left of 'A'.  My right hand is much happier when the pinky is in a
lower position on the keyboard than the other fingers (but perhaps
you do not use the pinky for control in those circumstances).

--
Jason Rumney