Re: kill ring menu

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 29 Apr 2002 07:53:00 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> As for the patch itself: basically, I renamed `browse-kill-ring' to
> `kill-ring-menu', removed the more esoteric functionality (like editing
> kill ring entries), and rewrote it to use font lock, among other things.

Why?  `browse-kill-ring' seems quite clear, whereas `kill-ring-menu'
sounds vaguely like it's going to pop down from the menu-bar.

Also, something seems screwy with your patch -- it's basically just one
big delete followed by one big add, even though much has changed.  This
makes it very hard to read.

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.