Re: C-h C-t should show the TODO

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: C-h C-t should show the TODO
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 20:58:45 +0300

> From: "D. Goel" <address@hidden>
> Date: 01 May 2002 12:57:38 -0400
>
> so what do you think of the C-h C-t --> TODO suggestion?

I don't have an opinion, so I'll defer to others.  (In general, TODO
is something for the developers, so I'm not sure C-h C-t is
necessary.)

> i shall try to reexamine the TODO and see if it can be organized
> better in debian-packaging style.   Until then, do the above
> suggestions look reasonable?

I don't consider myself an expert in Web page design, but if you could
send patches to the HTML you find on www.gnu.org, I will gladly apply
those patches, provided that no one objects.

Thanks.