FW: Anybody using Emacs-21 with Exceed?

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: FW: Anybody using Emacs-21 with Exceed?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:47:36 +0100

Some time ago I asked emacs-pretesters about Emacs with Exceed.
Exceed 6.1 & 6.1.1 on W2K frequently crashed for me, particularly
(though not always) when using Emacs 21.
No one who replied was using this version of Exceed, though some were
using 6.2 and 7.0 without problems.
I upgraded to 6.2 a few weeks ago and have no problems since.
I mention it in case you think it useful to mention in PROBLEMS: Exceed
6.1 might be a bit flaky.