Re: Customize fringe

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Customize fringe
Date: 10 May 2002 16:23:31 +0900

> However, we do have *-mode functions that take more than
> on/off choices.  An example is mouse-avoidance-mode.  To continue the
> same example, mouse-avoidance-mode prompts for the avoidance method.

I think that would be a reasonable solution for the fringe too (though
if people would want to toggle between, say, `reduced' and `full' modes,
the prompting might become annoying; I don't know how people will
actually use this functionaity, so it's hard to say if it matters).

-Miles
--
80% of success is just showing up.  --Woody Allen