Re: Apropos commands and regexps

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Apropos commands and regexps
Date: 14 May 2002 14:55:16 +0900

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> We could put \b around the words in the regexp if we don't want substring
> matching.

Hmmm, personally I quite often want substring matching in apropos
searches, though it's usually the _end_ of the word where it matters;
perhaps just putting \< at the beginning would be alright (iff the
search term starts with a word constituent).

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?