Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs
Date: 15 May 2002 10:08:15 +0900

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> E.g. I have the following mini-menu bound to F8:
>
>         QUERY: r)egexp s)tring t)ags  ALL: R)egexp S)tring
>
> (defvar replace-mini-menu '(...))

So it's basically equivalent to

(defun mini-menu (menu)
  (message (mapconcat #'cadr menu "  "))
  (call-interactively (or (nth 2 (assoc (read-char) menu))
                          (error "Unknown key"))))

?

I'm not sure this warrants a whole separate package...  [does it do more?]

-MIles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.