Re: adding Calc to menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: adding Calc to menu
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 01:01:46 -0600 (MDT)

    [A similar confusing situation is that there are two terminal emulators,
    `term' and `terminal-emulator', with no obvious clue why there are two,
    or which is better.  ... and `vi-mode', `vip-mode', and `viper-mode'...
    Maybe we need to look into obsoleting some of these packages...]

We might be able to obsolete vi-mode and vip, but it is necessary
to poll the users first.  Would someone like to do this?