Re: C-x C-f RET problem...

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: C-x C-f RET problem...
Date: 16 May 2002 17:02:52 +0900

address@hidden (Pavel Janík) writes:
> I personally do not have problem with it, but my users found it quite
> irritating: "How is it possible that C-x C-f and the directory opens file
> and not that directory?".
>
> What do you think?

It's not something to be changed lightly, because many people actually
rely on that behavior (and it's very handy if you're visiting a file
that changes often).

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?