Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs
Date: 17 May 2002 08:07:09 +0900

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> I wasn't aware of the HierarKey feature (it's a very well hidden "fact").

Me either...

I notice that docs say that the `HierarKey' (hate the name though) menu
is displayed one line at a time, with SPC showing subsequent
lines.... this seems rather annoying, especially if the menu is only two
or three lines long.  Why not just show the whole thing at once?
Expanding the echo area isn't particulary intrusive.

-Miles
--
o The existentialist, not having a pillow, goes everywhere with the book by
  Sullivan, _I am going to spit on your graves_.