Re: German tutorial fix

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: German tutorial fix
Date: 21 May 2002 00:58:25 +0200

   > using anything other than the keys to move around.  Why should they
   > bother, when it is obvious what the arrow keys do?
   Because the control keys are _better_.  You can read my previous
   message if you wish to know why.

Hey!  I also explained why they are worse!  And I spent more words than
you did, so I win :-)

   > I am the Emacs wizard.  Yet, I never use the Ctrl keys for moving the
   > cursor, unless I am in a situation where the arrow keys do not work well.
   That's your choice.  Everybody has their preferences, and no one is
   going to force you to use keys you don't like.

Thanks god!  That's good to know :-)