Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:28:34 -0600 (MDT)

    Incidentally, you cannot copy Info links in a plain vanilla Emacs 21
    any more.  The new default makes the links be a part of Emacs that you
    cannot copy.  For me this is a mistake, and I always set the value of
    `Info-use-header-line' to nil so I can copy the links.

I will change Info so that does not hide the header line.