Re: display question: should ^N and \NNN widths be fixed?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: display question: should ^N and \NNN widths be fixed?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:11:13 -0700

   From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 08:03:00 +0300 (IDT)

   I'd suggest to make that a subdirectory of `admin'.  Any additional
   directory that is not distributed with the tarball needs attention at
   make-dist time, to make sure it doesn't end up in the tarball.  So I'd
   like to avoid adding more top-level directories like that.

looks like i moved too fast.  i will delete the just recently added
top-level notes/ (luckily still empty) and create admin/notes/.

thi