Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:14:11 +0300 (IDT)

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> |> There are no files on the branch that aren't supposed to be there.  My
> |> problem is only with directories.
>
> But all the files in lispref are not part of emacs (yet), are they?

Yes, they are.  They are there because the ELisp manual is maintained as
part of the Emacs CVS tree, and versions 21.1 and 21.2 went into press
with suitably updated releases of the ELisp manual.

The problem is that on the branch, the ELisp manual is not built as part
of the Emacs build procedure (unlike Leim, for example).