Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3

From: D. Goel
Subject: Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3
Date: 29 May 2002 21:52:22 -0400

Greetings

if 21.3 has not been tested enough already, i shall try to install it
on a windoze 2000 (never instaled emacs on windows before..) and on a
sunsparc soon..

if anyone happens to have detailed instructions for a newbie, please
send them to me, else: no biggie :)

Does one really need to have a shell-account with savannah in order to
be able to check out emacs21.3?  If so, does one really need a PGP or
GPG working to be able to do that?

+----

| Please send mail to the list if you use the RC branch.
+----

(PS: i don't know what RC or CVS is.. is that important to know? )