Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Please pretest Emacs 21.3
Date: 30 May 2002 13:11:16 +0900

"D. Goel" <address@hidden> writes:
> BTW, the new README in emacs/ now mentions version 21.2...  this need
> not worry me right?

It shouldn't worry you; I see the same thing.  I think the script which
is used to make the actual distribution automatically ensures that the
correct version is used.

> this is just the 'tag' issue being discussed in
> the list.. the actual version should still be 21.3 right?

You can check for sure doing `M-x emacs-version'.  The pre-release
should have version 21.2.90.x.

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page