Wonderful book about God! hulak

From: Rahmat Ghannan
Subject: Wonderful book about God! hulak
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 03:50:14 -0400

Hello, my name is Rahmat Ghannan. I am born
Muslim in Sydney, Australia. I have devoted my
life in search of spiritual truthness. I study
with Catholics, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus and
Adventists.

Then I found a book written in 1852,
THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ALL THING.

This book is the most holy and inspiring book
I have ever read!

It integrate beliefs of all world religions.
It contain prophecy and revelation direct from
God. It is one of the most unknown, least
recognized books in the world today.

Yet is the most important!

You can read more at http://lmarnold.com

You can get free download from
http://christage.com/books/lmarnold/

The book not in Australia, but can get copy from
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/096640310X/

Please - bless yourself and read this book.

This is a one-time e-mail as I to share my
joy with the world. I do this is the spirit
of missionary, and will not bother you with
e-mail again.

Rahmat Ghannan
address@hidden

bpoeoqaynoyhmojgyydqfcfhomkxqf