Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:27:38 -0600 (MDT)

    I think it is best if you contact Cygnus/XEmacs on this matter.

I will try to do that; in the mean time, would you please take out
that code?  To include it now is taking a risk.

    The
    first feature (display of expressions), however, is largely a special case
of
    a more general feature of gdba.el and won't have much new from XEmacs left
    when I have re-formatted the output.

Would you please start from scratch then?