Re: recent `float' current_column changes

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: recent `float' current_column changes
Date: 03 Jun 2002 23:31:41 -0400

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

   I see; so the current state is just temporary?

all current state is temporary (according to some dead wise dude :-).

it's important to look at the "iftc" casts on a case by case basis.  at the
end of the process, all of them may indeed warrant removal, but that's not yet
clear to my casual (and somewhat conservative) eye.  i'm hoping to learn
enough, mostly by listening to others, to form a real opinion at some point.

thi