The planet's finest tools for your workshop and home

From: finesttools
Subject: The planet's finest tools for your workshop and home
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:14:49 -0400

We carry the finest tools for your workshop and home, including hand tools and
high-powered flashlights.  If you would like to receive more information
about our tools, please REPLY to this email and enter "more info" in the
SUBJECT line.

If you are not interested in tools please accept our apologies for this
intrusion. To stop
further emails from us, please reply to this email and enter "remove" in the
subject line.

Thank you.