Re: kill ring menu

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 08 Jun 2002 17:30:43 -0400

On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 15:15, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     > I agree with you--for the sort of use we had in mind, the
>     > font-lock-face property either should be totally equivalent to a face
>     > property, or not at all.
>
>     Ok.  Well, do you think the patch should go in (along with the required
>     documentation updates)?
>
> Yes, I think so.

OK, I have committed the changes.

Miles: would you like to change comint.el to use `font-lock-face'?  It
should be as easy as M-% face RET font-lock-face RET.

Stefan: is it OK if I delete the `cvs-highlight' variable, and change it
to use `font-lock-face' (or would you like to do this?)  I know this
might be a problem if you want to keep the version of PCL-CVS in Emacs
and the externally distributed versions in sync, so I wanted to ask
first.

Can anyone else think of any other modes which come with Emacs which
should be changed?