Re: kill ring menu

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 09 Jun 2002 03:03:21 -0400

On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 23:50, Miles Bader wrote:
> Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> > Miles: would you like to change comint.el to use `font-lock-face'?  It
> > should be as easy as M-% face RET font-lock-face RET.
>
> Yup, I'll do that pronto.

One other thing I forgot to mention that you have to do is set up
`font-lock-defaults' so that global font-lock knows to turn on.  I just
added a bit to the elisp manual about how to do this; basically you need
to add:

(set (make-local-variable 'font-lock-defaults)
          '(nil t nil nil nil (font-lock-core-only . t)))

to the major mode function (in this case `comint-mode').