Re: kill ring menu

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 10 Jun 2002 17:30:13 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> I changed comint to work with `font-lock-mode', and observe that while
> it works, there seems to be a strange `fontified' property lurking
> around

Ah, never mind, it's because I was really using `shell-mode' (which uses
comint), and shell-mode actually does define some real font-lock keywords.

I didn't notice at first because comint's use of `font-lock-face'
coexists quite happily with shell-mode's font-locked keywords -- nice!

-Miles
--
I have seen the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo