Re: Building emacs with and without X -- packaging question.

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Building emacs with and without X -- packaging question.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:06:23 +0200

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:03:56 +0300 (IDT), Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> These are technicalities. [...] All we need is decide on the contents of
> the various lists of files used by src/Makefile.in to build DOC.

OK.

> The latter.

A simple oversight, I'd say. ucs-tables was added to src/Makefile.in by
Stefan Monnier on 2002/04/02; I suppose he didn't think of adding it to
makefile.w32-in or whatever. font-core.el is in a similar situation: it
was added to src/Makefile.in 2002/05/21, and it's not used on the Windows
DOC.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u